Smart Swim is now offering aquatherapy (or hydrotherapy) treatment. These are one-to-one sessions where we perform exercises in water for therapy, relaxation, fitness and physical rehabilitation.
We provide a form of deep relaxation aquatic therapy for a gentle, holistic body work experience in our beautiful warm pool.
Care and Understanding
What is aqua-therapy?
- A gentle, holistic body work experience
- Form of deep relaxation aquatic therapy
- One to one care and attention
- Uniquely tailored to each individuals needs
- Assisted mobilization of joints in water
- Passive exercises using resistance of water
- Rehabilitation therapy using aquatic exercises
- Gravity free environment enables freer movement
Aids muscle tone
Aids circulation and decreases oedema
Reduces tension and muscle spasm
Increases range of movement
Increases energy levels
Ready to book a session?
To discuss your needs and find a time that suits you, please call Julia – 07795109291
Half an hour session – £30
“Smart Swim is a lovely warm swimming environment with friendly staff.“